Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Random Thoughts

*I need to post a few pictures. Maybe later...
*Brought Sarah to camp yesterday. I'm praying minute by minute for her...and for me. I can't wait to get her home again on Saturday. But I know this will be a great experience for her.
*Swimming lessons started last night for the younger 3. Bethany has a male teacher and two boys in her class. She's not thrilled with that arrangement, but did OK. Becca has only one other little girl in her class with a female teacher. She told me the other girl was cute and they could even talk to each other. Elise succeeded in her quest to follow my continuous reminders to "stay by your teacher."
*I had my first photography class at the community college last night - very enjoyable!!! I have homework, so I imagine you blog-readers will get to see my homework photos occasionally over the next five weeks.
*Getting ready for a garage sale this weekend. Can't wait to have all this junk out of here.
*Summer is filling up fast. Will life ever slow down?

No comments: