Monday, March 29, 2010

A Walk in the Park

Alternate Title: THE MANY FACES OF ELISE

We have been having some wonderful spring weather here again lately. The other day (okay, it was about 10 days ago when we were having good weather, but that is how long I have been without my blog!) I spontaneously took Elise to the park! Yes, I know. I have to stop doing so many spontaneous things. It’s just not like me. Anyway, we had to go into town later on anyway, and I didn’t feel like starting (& not finishing) any projects at home, so off we went! We had a lot of fun and I got to practice some photography. I took 199 photos in 30 minutes! Lucky for you, I’m only posting the good ones here.

_MG_9131
Look at those curls! 

_MG_9140_MG_9145 copy _MG_9169 She kept trying to jump and grab these bars. She only made it a few times and crashed and burned a lot. She tried it about a year ago as well and got a nasty goose egg on her head, so I was glad that didn’t happen again. She even remembered doing that and still had to keep trying! She is nothing if not determined.  
   
_MG_9171 _MG_9185 _MG_9187_MG_9209_MG_9219 _MG_9233 _MG_9240 _MG_9276 _MG_9295 _MG_9320
By the way, if this is actually posted on my blog, my husband is a genius.

No comments: