Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Back to School 2017

And now that the year is half-over, I'll finally blog first day of school pictures...sheesh...


My 11-year-old 6th grader


This girl started 8th grade as a 13-year-old with braces. Now she's 14 and has no braces!!



My 17-year-old Senior! 



I had a complete mom-fail and forgot to have Bethany hold a picture of herself on her first day of Kindergarten like I did on Sarah's first day of her Senior year. Oops! So, I made a little pic collage of the two pictures. Same smile, darker hair, lots more confidence and a now insatiable love for telling people about Jesus.


A little over a week later, this 19-year-old girl started her sophomore year of college!

I started my third year of teaching Kindergarten, but no one took my picture. That's OK, though, because I took pictures of 18 adorable kinders that are in my class this year. 

I can't believe that as I write this, it's Christmas vacation. I'm determined to get closer to caught up before 2018 hits...


No comments: