Thursday, June 5, 2008

Last day of school!


Today was the last day of school for Sarah, Bethany, & Rebecca! Becca was supposed to have a picnic at Hovander Park (which was supposed to be Tuesday but was postponed due to rain) but it was cancelled due to rain again! I asked my mom how often that has happened, and this was only the second time in 20 years that she's had a class miss their picnic...and there are four classes every year so that's 2 out of 80! That's a pretty good percentage! I was really looking forward to it, too...I've heard about the preschool picnic to Hovander for 20 years and thought I was finally going to get to go. But I guess I have to wait another year. The kids were fine, though. They got to have lunch at school (twice in one week!) and then they played games and blew bubbles IN THE GARAGE!



Becca loves her teacher! And she would even if teacher weren't also grandma!








Bethany and one of her best friends, Kylee. They enjoyed their ice cream party today!








Bethany's 2nd grade class...(1 of 3, but this one is the best one!)








Bethany with her fabulous 2nd grade teacher, Jennie Meenderinck. We love her! Sarah had her and we pray both Becca & Elise will have her some day too. She's not allowed to quit teaching until then...then maybe I'll attempt to fill her shoes. ;)

No comments: