Friday, August 22, 2008

Fun with far away friends!


Today we had fun with some friends who now live in Minnesota. Julie's friend Tami and her two kids, Levi & Tori, were home visiting Tami's family in Mount Vernon, so we made a trip down there for coffee and a playdate! It was so nice to chat with her for a while and the kids had a great time playing in Tami's sister's house and backyard.

After our playdate, we picked up Sarah who had spent the night at another friend's house in Mount Vernon, had lunch and drove a bit farther south to go to the outlet mall in Marysville. Unfortunately we didn't have much luck school shopping there and it was REALLY crowded, so we didn't stay long either. That was fine with the girls since they got to play outside with their neighbor friends after we got home. Thanks, Tami, Levi, & Tori for a great morning!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Levi & Tori are getting so big! I miss our craft nights...they were so fun. Thanks for posting the pics!

Ed / Julie said...

Hi Rachael, It was great fun to see Tami & her kids. We miss craft night, too - we were lamenting that we had no time to scrapbook anymore! :( Did you send Tami your blog address? I'm sure she'd like to get in touch with you, too. :)
~Julie

Rachael said...

I agree. It sure was nice to have one night a month designated to scrapbooking. It kept me on track. I'm about a year behind and I'm trying to start a book for Isaac. Yes, I emailed it to Tami. Does she have a blog?

Ed / Julie said...

Tami doesn't have a blog. I told her to start one because for me, it's like instant scrapbooking. I figure when I finally get around to scrapbooking these pictures, I won't remember it anymore. But now, with the blog, everything is there and I'll be able to scrap it. I also have heard of one lady who actually digitally published her blog into a scrapbook so that she didn't have to scrapbook at all anymore...I guess I might get there someday, but I'm not there yet! I still like pretty paper and pens too much. :)