Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday Tidbits...

For those of you who use this blog to stay informed on our lives since I don't write e-mail as much anymore...well, here's what's going on:

*Sarah is off to Padilla Bay in Skagit County for a field trip. Thankfully she feels well enough - she's been fighting the sore throat/cough/cold/sinus headache thing for over a week now.

*Bethany is VIP in her class this week! I'm trying to convince her to play her violin for her class. She's just not sure.

*Becca had a dentist appointment yesterday and did GREAT! Her adult teeth are moving in like crazy - she just lost her first baby tooth and there are 3 more slightly loose ones. Looks like "two front teeth" will be on her birthday list!

*Elise also had a dentist appointment yesterday - her first! She followed her big sister's example and did a really good job. But now...she is sick. Cough, fever, a other stuff you don't really want to know about...

*My parents are off to Grand Rapids this weekend to visit my brother & sister-in-law and their new baby Elias. That means I teach for my mom on Friday & Monday! Should be fun...but I really hope none of my girls are still sick on Friday. Ed does not want to take a sick day to take care of them! I'm jealous of my folks going to visit R&J&E...but it'll be so nice for them to have some time to focus on Randy & Jen and Elias and for Randy & Jen to let Mom & Dad help them out for a few days. Plus, I have so much GEMS stuff right now that I can't imagine being gone for a few days...

*Ed's having fun at work right now - new project that he's working on with Bradley. He always loves to have something stimulating to work on and someone to work on it with. I always forget what a "creative" job he has...sure, it uses a technical computer language, but they have to be very creative to think of new things that a computer program can do and figure out how to make it do that without frustrating the user. Amazing.



And because a post without pictures is boring...


Happy Tuesday!

No comments: