Sunday, November 23, 2008

Stories In Hand

I'm taking an online digital scrapbooking/writing/family heritage type class through jessicasprague.com. It's been pretty cool so far. The first few days were creating a binder and a tablet on which to record memories and special moments and to jot down notes about things in my life so that I can later record it on my blog or in a journal or in a scrapbook. (See my post entitled "A Whole Week?" and scroll down to see the binder.)

My most recent writing assignment is to write about a memory from when my "children were little." As I was going through the "sparks" (which are questions given to us from the class that are printed inside the binder) I recalled a particular instance with Sarah when she was about 20 months old. Since Christmas is coming, I thought it would be fitting to do this writing assignment as a blog post to get you all in the mood for gift-giving!

That is the introduction. Stay tuned to my blog over the next day or two for the actual written assignment.

No comments: