Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Michael!

Happy 31st Birthday (Jan. 2) to my best little brother! This is a picture of Mike with his little boy Josh - they're both such cuties!

Apparently when we were younger, I would tend to his every need. Probably that's why when my older brother & I left the house for college, our mother began tending to his every need...like letting him watch tv and eat ice cream in their bed every night and giving him grapes for dinner and all sorts of things like that. Typical baby of the family stuff.
I figure he got what he deserved at Heffley Lake.
He went out fishing in the morning by himself 'cause he was upset about the number of fish he (hadn't) caught. He ended up rowing back for about two hours. Poor Mikey. We were actually beginning to get worried about him. We went out looking and that's when we caught sight of him, far off, rowing towards the dock, all by himself. Oh, and I don't think he caught any fish during that outing, either.
But seriously, he's a great guy, a great teacher, a great husband and dad, a great uncle, and a great brother, and I know my mom & dad would say he's a great son. He's a lot of fun and he's caring. My girls love him, and we all hope you have a very Happy Birthday!
I don't have a "photo of the day" - the one I took is all blurry. So, this one of Mike will have to do for today. It's only about a week old. :)

No comments: