Thursday, February 19, 2009

things that made my week

1. flowers that arrived as a thank you from all my GEMS CounselorsIMG_0645 IMG_0648 

IMG_0649

IMG_0651

2. watching Sarah achieve her PE challenge of walking over 92,000 steps in 8 days...this picture represents yesterday's total (& picture of the day)

IMG_0659

3. playing outside at the neighbors' with the little girls

IMG_0672

IMG_0674 IMG_0683

Okay, I have to admit that last photo has been edited. I was messing with shutter speeds and apertures and ended up totally over-exposing this picture...so I messed around with it a bit until it looked kind of fun.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Looks like Spring has started in your part of the country. We just got more snow yesterday and are supposed to get more today & tomorrow. I'm SO ready for Spring.