Sunday, March 29, 2009

Could it be?

IMG_1940

Maybe…

IMG_1942

Just maybe…

IMG_1944

Is it possible?

IMG_1952

That finally…

IMG_1953

FINALLY…

IMG_1955

After a very long winter…

IMG_1959

That SPRING has arrived?

I think my hellebores, daffodils, crocuses, and forsythia are doing a great job of welcoming the season of spring and heralding its arrival!

The bees think it’s spring.

IMG_1961

That dumb bee just wouldn’t sit still or right side up for a picture. But it liked my heather.

IMG_1973 I bet you’re wondering what that is. Me too. Never seen one before. There are about 3 of them on my something something pinewood something tree in the front yard. Only 3. And they’re itty-bitty little red things. I hope that doesn’t meant that tree is only going to have 3 leaves this year.

Okay, so those are the photos of the day for Saturday & Sunday.

Here’s Friday:

IMG_1921

And here’s Thursday:

IMG_1888

Pictures of my two young authors! 

1 comment:

k.a.w said...

Love the pictures, Julie! I came back to spring. Hip, hip, hooray!
Kate