Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Beach Vacation

We’re currently on a very relaxing beach vacation with my brothers and their families and my parents. We’re celebrating my parents’ 40th wedding anniversary, which is coming up later this month. I’ve been taking some family photos, and while we haven’t gotten any great pictures of the whole crew yet (it was too bright and everyone was squinty) I have managed to take some small family photos.

_MG_9673

_MG_9693

_MG_9706

_MG_9707

_MG_9724

_MG_9743

_MG_9748

_MG_9775

_MG_9827

_MG_9857 chocolate b&w

Still working on a solo picture of Sarah, and the other two nephews, and then still need a good one of my folks…as well as the whole group. But we’re hoping today. We have some good sunshine and found a place where we hopefully won’t be squinting. Thanks for checking out my photos!

1 comment:

dee said...

Wow, great pictures! I can just see them in your new blue/white/creamy butter living room in white frames with white matts. I can also see me sitting in your new living room with a cup of coffee and a homemade scone! Come back soon!