Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day Three!

I got through the pictures from the third day of our Oregon Coast Vacation! It’s amazing to me that I narrowed it down to 51 – There were 391 to choose from. Hee hee. It’s that “continuous shot” function on my camera that makes it just too darn easy to take lots of consecutive pictures.

Here’s my favorite picture from Monday, August 3:

_MG_9478

Okay, so maybe it’s not my favorite picture, but it’s pretty telling. Look at my yawn. (Not at my chunky calves, please.) I was so exhausted. The bunk bed Ed & I slept on was creaky and Becca was in the top bunk so every time she moved, I heard her. Not nearly as nice as what the rest of the family experienced…falling asleep and waking up to the sound of the crashing ocean waves…Oh well. I got up early in the mornings and went to bed late in the evenings just to listen to those waves and usually the house was pretty quiet and I loved it. Then one by one, the nephews and the girls would rouse from their beds, give their mom/Aunt Julie a huge hug, and ask if I would turn on the game on the TV (Wii). It was so bless-ed.

S

No comments: