Monday, November 30, 2009

It made me so happy!

I found my new favorite store today. Okay, so it’s no Treasury of Memories, but since they went and closed their retail store, I had no place to go to look at pretty paper and pens and ribbon and such. No place full of eye candy. Sure, there’s Michael’s and JoAnn’s, but those are big chain stores. No friendly service. No cutesy samples or original kits. No open house with yummy treats. Just your basic craft stores. But NOW, now I have found a new favorite place! Stampadoodle. Lovely store. Friendly service. Die cut machines. A HUGE rack full of gorgeous ribbons. Pretty, pretty paper. STAMPS! It’s a stamper’s dream, for sure. I’m not a stamper, and it’s definitely missing the scrapbooking/paper crafting portion of things, but it is surely a good substitute. If you’re a paper and pen lover like I am, check it out!

No comments: