Sunday, January 24, 2010

Play-dough RoCkS

After coming back from vacation last week, I had A LOT to do. I STILL have A LOT to do. But, I was fairly productive on Tuesday (unpacked, did laundry, did some general reorganizing and figuring out where we are at in our lives) thanks to a little bit of homemade play-dough from friend Beth.

_MG_7996

_MG_7997

First, Elise made this little tiny snail. Then Becca had to make a big snail.

_MG_7998

Then Becca made an entire snail family.

_MG_7999 And so did Elise! Do you see how I was grateful for the play-dough?! It took a LONG time for them to make all those itty bitty snails. They had to break off a small piece and roll it and roll it and roll it. And then they had to curl it up like a snail.

And they’re pretty darn cute snails. We even kept some as pets.

2 comments:

RaeVen Photography said...

Very cute. Could you get that recipe from your friend?

Randy said...

Snails make the best pets. They are way cool, and your play-dough ones are awesome. Can I have one or two for my office?

Uncle Randy