Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happiness is…

Finally getting my scrapbooking supplies sorted and looking beautiful.

_MG_8411

This whole scene is not yet finished…but it’s getting there. The black shelf was a thrift store find. It had a curvy country edge that I had my dad cut off. It was also plain oak, so I spray-painted it black. The cabinet will eventually be painted a winter white, after the walls get painted some shade of green. I also plan to add some sort of tags to the bins to identify what is inside. And the little vase on the top of the black shelf needs a flower or something… but this will all not happen until probably April, so I figured I better post the pictures now, and maybe again later!

_MG_8416

_MG_8421

Happiness Is…

Still using the pencil holder my daddy made me in Kindergarten.

_MG_8418

Happiness Is…

Listening to Becca read Little Bear: What will Little Bear Wear? to her daddy…it was one of my favorites to read when I six.

_MG_8427

1 comment:

michele said...

This organized scrapbooking space looks inviting. The last pic is so sweet!