Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day One of Surprise Visit

Slowly, but surely I’m making my way through the 983 photos that I have taken since Saturday evening. You know I’m not kidding.

So far, the photos are all pretty much SOOC (Straight Out Of the Camera). The advantage to SOOC is that I can get through them faster, save them to jpegs and upload them. When I edit, it takes an absurd amount of time. Most of the Day One photos are just snapshot type photos and are good enough the way they are.

Unfortunately, my camera is not yet fixed and I’m just having a really hard time with some focus issues. I sure hope the problem is only that it needs a new focus screen and not something else. I have A LOT of blurry photos. When it’s a mostly sharp picture, it’s OK, but put that mostly sharp picture next to a perfectly sharp picture and it pretty much gives me motion sickness to look at the mostly sharp picture.

Day One of the Surprise Visit Photos are available here for your enjoyment.

No comments: