Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I’m bored

I don’t have enough time at one time today to accomplish any big tasks. I have a sick child at home. I’m trying to accomplish little tasks, but I’m uninspired. The few tasks I was inspired to do flopped due to technical difficulties. I was supposed to have coffee and go thrifting with Dee, but she has a sick kid, too. I’m bored.

So…I’m blogging. This post will be boring, plus it will have bad pictures.

_MG_1198

Bethany’s Christmas chapel last Friday was wonderful! It was not boring at all! Bethany played her cello and had a violin solo during the orchestra performance. She also had a narration part at one point. I loved it.

_MG_1206

We had kind of bad seats for getting decent shots of Bethany, and of course I couldn’t really use my fancy flash during the performances.

Then also last Friday we had a baby shower for my friend and fellow Logos wife, Melissa. Another Logos wife, Amie, hosted, and other Logos wives and ex-Logos wives attended. For not knowing each other super well, we had a really good time! And, because of the fact that I simply forgot to use my fancy flash, pretty much all the pictures are bad. I’m sorry, Melissa!!!

_MG_1208

Checking out the diaper during a baby shower game.

_MG_1220

More game work.

_MG_1223

Here’s the mother-to-be, armed with gloves and a mask, opening a diaper in which she suspects there will be something gross. Fortunately for her, it held some serious moo-lah for the purpose of purchasing super-awesome, yet re-usable diapers. Yuck.

_MG_1236

Here she is holding one of those super-awesome diapers. When we babysit your kid, Melissa, remind me to get some disposables…

2 comments:

Mother Superior said...

I like even your boring blogs - I really miss it when several days go by without something to look at. Hope kids are feeling better.

Melissa said...

Hi Julie. No worries on the pictures, I had a really great time! Ha, me with mask is not as bad as I thought it would be, pretty funny :) Thanks for taking the pictures that you did, I'll have to show my parents.

We'll have to figure out diapers for when you babysit, they make disposable liners for these diapers too. See you Friday!