Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy Anniversary and belated Happy Birthday!

Yesterday was my father-in-law’s birthday! He’s in Texas and we haven’t seen him in a while, but he’s building an awesome cabin down there on his property. My favorite recent picture that he’s sent us is of some detail work above the front porch:

IMG_2274

I just think it’s so pretty. Hope you had a great birthday, Erik! We love you and we miss you lots!

And today is my parents 42nd wedding anniversary!

_MG_0606chocolateb&w

I took some pictures of them up at Silver Lake on Sunday, but I wasn’t super happy with my shooting that day – I had the wrong lens on and it just messed me all up, but at least my subjects were cooperative!

Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad! We’re so thankful for both of you and for your amazing marriage.

No comments: