Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It’s Picture Time!

So, I finally have the pictures from our trip on my computer…however, my laptop is not long for this world. It keeps spontaneously shutting off and giving me various static screens, much like what you would see trying to get a cable channel using rabbit ears. Ugh. Ed’s sick of laptops, wants to buy me a desktop. I don’t want a desktop. I want a Mac. But that means all new software and that does not bode well for saving money. In the meantime, while we decide what to do, we’ll be transferring all data, software, and pictures over to his computer and then at least I’ll be able to work on stuff on my computer without worry.

At this point in time, I’ve managed to sort through 17 photos. That means I have 8198 left to go! Thankfully some of those files are videos Elise took of herself on her camera, giving the running account of her name, age, and what we were doing that day and I definitely don’t have to watch all those. Again.

Two photos for your viewing pleasure:

_MG_7275

These were taken at a viewpoint/rest stop somewhere along an interstate in Utah where the speed limit was 80 mph and we were making really great time! I think this was about 2 hours before we arrived at our hotel in Moab.

_MG_7272

No comments: