Friday, August 19, 2011

The party’s over!

I must have been ready to go home…or sick of taking pictures…or dreading all 8000 pictures that I knew would be waiting for me to sort through…because I took very few pictures on our last day of vacation. I did hand the camera over to Sarah and she took a few, but I only have four to share with you today.

We spent the morning packing up and the kids spent the morning making up and performing plays. The only decent picture I got was of the youngest, Reese.

We also walked to a neighborhood park to play for a while and took only a couple shots. Then we went to the Irvine Spectrum and the kids played in the fountains…again, only a couple shots.

Ah well, and now ends the long saga of vacation blog posts and web albums. Oh, except for all the pictures on the girls’ cameras…

The Party’s Over web album

No comments: