Friday, August 5, 2011

Web Album #2

First off, an update on my computer: Ed thinks it’s overheating because I’ve been working it so hard. He was hoping to find a lot of dust when he opened it up, but he didn’t. So, I’m watching the core temperature to see if it does it’s shutting off thing only when it gets “hot”. Today I’ve been working on pictures on Ed’s computer since I started this set on it yesterday. The next set I’ll try on my computer and see if it makes my computer hot or not.

Anyway, these pictures are from our first day at Bryce Canyon – July 17. The pictures DO NOT do the scenery justice. It’s just so massive and a little picture on the screen just doesn’t capture the magnificence. But hopefully you get the idea and get inspired to visit someday yourself!

Bryce Canyon Day One

No comments: