Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Absent

So far, nobody’s noticed. So I’ll just have to tell you.

I’ve been a little absent from the blog-o-sphere lately.

But…

In case you care…

I plan to catch up on the posting of pictures and delightful writings once I finish my Christmas shopping/crafting/baking.

Which will hopefully be by December 25.

Because that’s Christmas.

Last I checked, anyway. And I do check…because if I don’t check my calendar I end up forgetting stuff. And then I end up working on everything at the last minute. Which is why I’ve been absent.

If you noticed.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

oh, i noticed. but i figured i couldn't point out the speck in your eye when there's a plank in mine! :) happy crafting/baking/decorating/shopping/wrapping/shipping-and-everything-else-that-needs-to-get-done before-Christmas!

DeJongs said...

I noticed, but I like Tamara, wasn't going to point anything out. I also knew how busy you have been in the last few weeks, and sometimes a blog takes a backseat. Happy Christmas prepping!

dee said...

I noticed and I don't care how busy you are...blog and blog now. I miss it.
Love,
the grinch
(aka your friend Dee)