Saturday, February 25, 2012

Photography Challenge

So I came across a photography challenge on Pinterest – a list of topics, one per week for the year, to photograph. I realize the year is 1/6 over, but I’ve been wanting to do more with my photography, but have been uninspired. Maybe it’s because of being busy and being sick, but I really do want to take more photos! I don’t expect to actually accomplish this challenge 100% for the rest of the year – I know better than that. I do hope that occasionally it will inspire me to take some pictures that I would otherwise not have taken. That’s a good goal.

Anyway, this week’s topic is “Spirit”, but I liked the topic from the first week of the year better – “Newness”. Besides, some friends asked me to take photos of their new baby, so it works.

_MG_4576

_MG_4596chocb&w&sharpen

How’s that for some newness?

Next week’s topic is vegetables. Seriously? In February? Hm. I think I might work on the second week of January’s topic instead – Cold. Much more fitting…

No comments: