Friday, February 10, 2012

sweet claire’s book

Blessings upon blessings – that’s what I think when I think about yet another healthy baby born in our extended family. I now have 3 nephews and 1 niece on my side of the family and 3 nieces and 1 nephew on Ed’s side of the family! It’s just the coolest. Once again, I set to work on a baby album for the new baby. The idea is that the book is small and ready to have pictures added as the first year of baby’s life goes by. I absolutely love making them and seeing my SIL’s and nieces and nephews look at them and enjoy the baby pictures later on. I finished Claire’s book quite quickly because, thanks to Pinterest, I had a plan! Once the initial layout was created, it came together wonderfully. I was so happy with how it turned out – I sure hope Claire and her family likes it, too!

_MG_4246

found the album on clearance at Michaels’ – so sweet!

 

_MG_4248

used my computer to create cards and tags for the book…

 

_MG_4250

a special place to record the story of her birth day…which probably needs a few more lines, considering what an exciting birth day she had!

 

_MG_4252

places in the book to feature her big brother…

 

_MG_4263

and here’s the main plan…the feature around which the book was designed…tags to record month-by-month stats…

 

_MG_4280

each month has a double-page spread, each different, but tied together by the stats cards and the color palette

 

Another baby project happily & lovingly completed!

No comments: