Saturday, April 28, 2012

Michigan 2012

Last weekend I again had the opportunity to attend some GEMS training in Michigan. While the trip was primarily for that, I had the side benefit of being able to visit my brother and his family and meet my niece for the very first time! The GEMS workshops were so good…probably one of the best I’ve attended. It was a refreshing spiritual retreat for me and I came home filled and fueled. I am blessed and thankful for my parents, Ed, and the girls and their willingness to let me go and to pitch in and take care of things while I was gone.

Not surprisingly, most of the pictures I took on my trip are of this babe:

_MG_5588

…and of this handsome & hilarious boy:

_MG_5593

And if you’re interested, lots more pictures can be found at this link. Enjoy!

No comments: