Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A little behind

These past few weeks have been jam packed with events and I am a bit behind in the photo editing…so I’ll play a little catch-up today.

I took some pictures for my farmer friend’s website, but there are still lots more to take. My farmer friend is pretty amazing with all the stuff she knows about food and how to make it. Definitely a gift.

_MG_6012

_MG_6042

_MG_6032

 

Elise had a little field trip to Berthusen Park. It was a cold and rainy morning and being in the trees at that park on a cold & wet day is not so pleasant. Thankfully, the sun eventually poked through and we ended up being able to really enjoy the warmth of the sun in the open grassy field when it was game time.

_MG_6049

_MG_6051

I had called Elise’s name to get her to look at me so I could take this picture. She wouldn’t smile, so I took the picture anyway. Later when she saw this picture she said, “Mom, I was trying to tell you with my eyes to LISTEN to my TEACHER.” Oh, okay. Apparently photo opportunities while the teacher is explaining nurse logs is forbidden…

 

_MG_6055

Elise & her best bud

 

_MG_6066

The parachute was a hit!

 

I’ve had several photo shoots lately…one of which I haven’t yet edited at all…and those are always fun!

_MG_6156inb&w

_MG_6258

_MG_6285

That’s all for today I think…coming up next: the girls’ & Ed’s trip to Texas, Becca’s field trip to the zoo, Sarah’s 8th grade graduation party & “celebration”, a kickball game, a luau, and the last day of school!

No comments: