Thursday, December 27, 2012

Picture Round-Up

Time for some pictures I’ve rounded-up from my phone and camera from the end of the school year before Christmas break and the first couple days of break:

01-IMG_1452

Becca’s elementary choir singing at a program at the library

02-IMG_1541

The girls’ piano/violin recital

03-IMG_1542

04-IMG_1543

No picture of Elise playing because I was playing with her and Ed was at a Council meeting Sad smile

05-IMG_1545

We learn lots about music and life from this music teacher!

06-IMG_1550

It’s the white cape & red bow program!!

07-IMG_1555

08-IMG_1564

09-IMG_1586

Becca playing the “orf”, which is like a xylophone.

I didn’t get a good “whole group” picture this year because one setting on my camera was failing me. THANKFULLY, I have since fixed that setting! Whew! I was getting concerned that my camera was going to fail me completely…but I have made some adjustments and I’m getting by for now.

10-IMG_1590

Love those class Christmas parties!

11-IMG_1617

Had some fun with our dear friends whom we do not see nearly frequently enough. Even so, our kids get along great every time!

12-IMG_1624

Pic from TJ's

I took the little girls to Trader Joe’s and Rocket Donuts one afternoon while Ed took the big girls to see “The Hobbit”!

Rocketdonuts

Edaleen

After our annual “Christmas Light Drive in our PJ’s” we stopped at Edaleen for Becca’s birthday dessert!

church program

Christmas program at the Candlelight Service

Becca's solo

Becca had a solo!

Next up: Family Christmas!

No comments: