Sunday, May 12, 2013

Last morning in Michigan

The day we flew home was sunny and relaxing and fun. I took Bethany to see the GEMS Service Center just down the road from where my brother & his family live. It’s a small building and GEMS operates out of the basement…one guy in a storage room shipping supplies, one receptionist, a bookkeeper, a handful of writers, a director, and a full printing room. All their curriculum is printed IN HOUSE! It’s amazing how God has blessed this ministry with incredible staff and the opportunity to touch lives literally around the world out of this tiny little office in Grand Rapids, MI. Then we also stopped at Calvin so I could get a picture of Bethany at the Calvin entrance sign on Burton St. Every other time we had been on campus it had been raining, so we waited until the sun came out. I can’t even tell you the emotions that swell inside of me when I see that girl smiling next to that Calvin sign. There are no words.

1-IMG_3015

And THESE girls? Precious.

2-IMG_3016

3-IMG_3017

That face. She is up to something.

5-IMG_3019

4-IMG_3024

6-IMG_3028

No comments: