Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Pre-trip iPhone Camera Stories

We just recently returned from a long trip…and I’m beginning to sort through the many pictures I took and found that there are several from before we left that I have not yet shared. I desire to remain chronological in my blog since my intent is to someday use my blog for digital scrapbooking (and I really do intend to do that. I do.) and so I will share those pictures before I start blogging about our trip.

01-IMG_1869

02-IMG_1871Before & After pictures the day Bethany got her braces off!!!

Retainers are much more enjoyable…tho’ easier to lose…

 

03-IMG_1875

Sarah got her driver’s permit and has mostly finished her driver’s ed course…she has a few make-up classes to take this summer and several more drives. Then it’ll just be hours of practice until next spring when she turns 16!

 

04-IMG_1877

We had quite a girls’ day out when she got her permit…also went shopping for some birthday gifts and scored on the BOGO at Starbucks!

 

05-IMG_1883

Ran into a friend at the mall one day and we took this fun picture to send to another mutual friend. It makes me smile so I had to add it.

 

06-IMG_1914

I was able to see Elise for only a few minutes at her first grade field trip, but she had a great time anyway and it was fun to see her playing with her classmates.

 

07-IMG_1923

This to-do is from last summer. We had such fun doing some of these things. We are doing something similar this summer…but it’s not done yet. To be continued…

 

08-IMG_1926

Took the girls for a surprise Memorial Day visit to Woods – great fun!

 

09-IMG_1928

A little rain never hurt anybody…

 

10-IMG_1930

Elise’s birthday treat – Rice Krispie Pops!

 

11-IMG_1936

First peony at the new house

 

12-IMG_1940

My new bike. I love her. I took a survey about naming her and I have to admit it’s been quite a challenge to choose a name. Probably more difficult than naming any of our children. But once I saw the suggestion of “Flo” I just couldn’t put it out of my mind. And then when I started riding her, I felt like I just flew like the wind. So, Flo it is. And not just because that was my baby brother’s suggestion. Really.

 

13-IMG_1942

Safeway had these amazing giant cookies on sale a while back and Ed made me this yummy ice cream cookie sandwich with them one night. Mmmmmmm.

 

14-IMG_1965

We celebrated Elise’s birthday a bit early since we were going to be in CA on her actual birthday!

15-IMG_1964

16-IMG_1963

Nice photo bomb, Becca.

17-IMG_1962

18-IMG_1961

19-IMG_1960

20-IMG_1959

21-IMG_1958

22-IMG_1957

23-IMG_1956

And then it was the last day of school…

24-IMG_2016

Becca & her buds

25-IMG_2015

Becca & Mrs. T. We are going to miss her next year! Hopefully she’ll still be around when Elise gets to third grade and isn’t off having a baby or some such ridiculous thing…after Elise is through, then I’ll let her have a baby. Winking smile

 

26-IMG_2014

Elise & Mrs. Bode – loved having her this year. I think Mrs. Bode has a bit of a stinker-streak like my Elise does. They found each other quite funny.

 

27-IMG_2013

Elise & Reese. Their names rhyme. They were BFF’s this year. Doesn’t get any better than that.

And that my friends, brings this blog to the beginning of the Ball Road Trip Vacation 2013.

No comments: