Thursday, January 23, 2014

Christmas Day 2013

Finally, Christmas morning!

05-IMG_2726

I made life easy for myself. Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast, but in the shape of a tree! Festive, tasty, and simple.

04-IMG_2728

06-IMG_2703

Sarah played flute during our Christmas morning service. It was beautiful – I really had no idea she could play flute so well…I never hear her all by herself!

07-IMG_2709

This is the “hurry up and take the picture so we can get to the presents” pose!

08-IMG_2710

Opening their “big” present from us…

09-IMG_2711

Tickets to the Toby Mac concert in Abbotsford on Feb. 21!!

10-IMG_2713

These two were pretty excited about their cow & pig Webkinz…WAY more excited than I anticipated, actually! It was awesome!

11-IMG_2716

Sarah loved her LCXC digital scrapbook again…I love how it turned out, too.

15-IMG_2717

And Bethany got all excited about a simple calendar from the local garden nursery full of coupons and gardening tips!

Later we headed to my aunt’s to celebrate Christmas with my Grandma and several other relatives. Always great to see extended family that we see so rarely! I’m so thankful to my aunt who hosted…she must have been terribly busy that day tho’, because there aren’t any pictures of her! Sad smile

12-IMG_2719

“Papa Stan” and some of his boys…Merit, Willem, & Fisher.

13-IMG_2720

My grandma, Aunt Adie, cousin John and wife Katie, cousin Vance & wife Michele, Kendall & Hazel.

14-IMG_2721

01-IMG_8038

My grandma and “the greats” that were there…only one previous not pictured is baby Oren. So sweet!

03-IMG_8050

Although here he was ready to take his nap that he had missed due to Christmas festivities.

02-IMG_8041

It’s always good to end with a sister squeeze.

No comments: