Saturday, July 19, 2014

Logos company picnic

Saturday, July 12 was the Logos company picnic. This year it was held at the fairgrounds, which isn't as nice a venue as our previous locale, but it turned out surprisingly well. As usual, there were too many food choices, lots of kid activities, & an incredible number of people!




That "Hot Mess" food truck is my favorite. Get the "Mt. Baker" if you ever eat there...a Philly Cheesesteak with homemade Mac & Cheese....ON the sandwich. Amazing!!


Waiting for lunch on a 90 degree day. 
Thankfully a slight breeze and a thin cloud cover later on helped make the day manageable. 


Bungee trampoline!!!!!!








And The Reptile Man!






Later I noticed this game of Ultimate Frisbee going on. See who is out there with all those computer geeks? Yep. That's my daughter. Running in her bare feet, on a pitted field, 6 weeks before XC season begins....

But I said not a word...to her, that is. Because I am not THAT mom. Nope. Not at all. 

Or I'm trying not to be, anyway. 



No comments: