Friday, October 24, 2014

Stuff from September

A few more pictures to update the other stuff from our lives from the month of September…

01-IMG_4866

My uncle brought us some crab. I don’t eat anything that used to live in the water, but Ed does and the girls were willing to try!

02-IMG_4867

03-IMG_4868

Love Elise’s face in this one!

04-IMG_4869

Bethany is not too sure either. It was a fun experience for a Sunday evening outside, so thanks Uncle Stan!

05-IMG_4873

Some progress on the picnic table…and I’m not finding the picture of the completed table…but it looks great!

06-IMG_4884

Sarah’s XC team & youth group both had a campout at Birch Bay the same weekend. I went out to help cook dinner for the XC team one night. This was the view as I left. I love Birch Bay.

07-IMG_4885

08-IMG_4887

Closest thing to Chi-Chi’s Fried Ice Cream we have had since leaving MI in 1995…Edaleen ice cream with honey, cinnamon, and Juanita’s Tortilla Chips.

09-IMG_4889

Pizza sauce in the crockpot from Bethany’s tomatoes – YUMMY!

10-IMG_4892

Thug/Hipster/Hip Hop study attire

11-IMG_4926

My baby is just so cute. This is from “LIFE GROUP LAKE DAY!” which will be blogged about at a later date…

12-IMG_4930

A beautiful sky one evening as Bethany & I left for our run.

13-IMG_4943

Happy Birthday, Ed! It was the big 4-0! We had Thai food and I took him on a surprise weekend getaway that was really a birthday/anniversary/birthday trip for both of us. I turned 40 last November, then we celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary, and then Ed turned 40. A relaxing trip was definitely in order…details to come soon!

14-IMG_4968

The girls found a frog at the Silver Lake Invitational Meet – and insisted I document the event with an iPhone picture. Thank goodness they didn’t insist that the frog come home with us…

No comments: