Saturday, December 13, 2014

Photography

So since Sarah & I bought our newer DSLR, she's been taking most of the pictures, while I often capture quick moments on my phone. Sarah is becoming quite a good photographer with some experimentation and a few lessons from her mom and our photographer neighbor. You can check out her fun with photos at her photography blog, Busy Bee Photography. Sarah also has a blog where she writes poems, and musings, and generally other interesting things from the perspective of a 16-year-old girl. She's practicing her skills in her goal of becoming a writer. If you'd like to keep up on her writings, you can do that at her blog, It's Not Just Make Believe.

Since most of my family events are captured on my phone, I purchased the Project Life app so I could scrapbook right from my phone! I'm hoping that means I can keep up on the daily life blogs a bit easier. Next up is Thanksgiving!


No comments: