Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Yes, I know that my most recent post was Thanksgiving and that there is a whole slew of events that occur between Thanksgiving and New Year’s. HOWEVER, I am in the process of changing over my laptop to the Surface Pro 2 we have from a conference Ed went to a couple year’s ago and I do not yet have all the pictures in the place in which I can blog from. Plus, there are lots of videos of events I want to share and Ed hasn’t had time to upload them for me, and every time I try I get an error message. Sigh. Thus, I am skipping over that crazy time between Thanksgiving and New Year’s (I’ll go back eventually) to bring you a Happy New Year greeting!

_MG_6639

Our extended DeJong Family Christmas was blessed and we wish you the same in 2015!

No comments: