Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What the rest of us did

Remember in my last blog post how I said I had no idea what the rest of us did during midwinter break? Well, it's a good thing I took pictures with my phone and went to check my camera roll or I would never have remembered that that was when we did this:



I painted the little girls' room a light gray!! During the process, Sarah's unused room looked like this:


We brought almost everything from the little girls' room into her room to sort and organize. 

Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the pretty finished room. Next time it's "clean" I will have to take one. You'll just have to trust me that it's much better than before. 

We also explored a new park on a Bellingham trip...


The zip line is pretty cool. 

We took a family bike ride to a local field that used to be a daffodil farm. Now locals like to head down there in the early spring to pick some free daffodils. 








We also had a little flood in the laundry room...


This was during the cleaning up process. We think something jammed the door seal because it leaked out the door but I haven't had it happen again. That part is good. The part that is bad is that while we moved the washer back into place, we did this: 


Yep. That's the flooring. Ripped. So while we wait until we magically have enough money to put tile in the laundry room, the linoleum is "fixed" with duct tape. Duct tape is pretty great stuff. Yep. Looking forward to the day I get to pick out & install tile in my laundry room...

No comments: