Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A Sunday Stroll

One of my most favorite things to do is to go to my most favorite place in the county and walk. One Sunday in May I ordered encouraged the kids and the husband and then we were off!

Boulevard Park is incredibly gorgeous on a sunny Sunday. Busy, yes. But still, so beautiful.

IMG_7047

Most of the photo credit in this blog post goes to Sarah, but the above picture was taken on my iPhone.

_MG_0086

I also took this one on the big camera. For stuff like this, the iPhone really does a super good job.

_MG_0094

I love sailboats. I think in heaven we’ll be able to stare at sailboats on the sparkling water whenever we want.

_MG_9781

Love. Love. Love. No other words. So glad Sarah captured that shot.

_MG_9793

More love.

_MG_9807

And some more love. See, it really doesn’t hurt that bad to have an outing with the family on a Sunday afternoon.

_MG_9853

No trip to Boulevard is complete without getting a little wet…at least not with my water-loving girls.

_MG_9869

And usually there is some tree-climbing involved as well.

_MG_9873

_MG_9883

Do they come any cuter? Nope. God broke the mold when He made this one.

_MG_9888

_MG_9946

And yes, I took this one. A little Senior photo practice. I’ll take some of her over the summer and then we’ll have a “real” photographer take them in the fall.

_MG_9974

_MG_9989

So. Stinkin’. Cute.

No comments: