Thursday, March 3, 2016

Everyone's whining, so it's time to blog

Okay, not everyone, just one person. I have one faithful reader and she's whining about the fact that I haven't blogged in awhile again. Generally I blog for myself...since scrapbooking has fallen by the  wayside, this is my way of documenting our life here at Five Girls and their Guy. So it's good that my friend whines about it...it encourages me to keep documenting.

Becca & Elise recently finished up a season of community basketball. They both had a lot of fun and really improved over the course of a season. It's Becca's last year doing community ball, since she can play for school in 7th & 8th grades. This community league isn't made of elite players...just of girls who enjoy the sport but don't expect to lead their high school team to a state championship title someday. It's fun. I like it that way.


Becca actually made that shot she is taking above!






Elise apparently likes to try to intimidate the girls she defends with faces of extreme ferociousness.



Amazingly enough, Elise made the shot she is taking in that picture, too!

I'm thankful for Lynden Youth Sports and the coaches that volunteer their time to help kids of every ability level enjoy playing a sport in their community with other kids that may not have had the opportunity to meet otherwise.

It's good stuff.


No comments: