Thursday, March 31, 2016

Spring Has Sprung!

With such a mild winter (save a few windstorms when it was almost spring), we saw signs of spring early and continue to see them!


My forsythia was beautiful and I brought some branches inside to enjoy.


It made for such a nice little sitting corner.


I have made some progress weeding the yard and beginning to get things "spit spot" for Sarah's graduation open house.


This is the other half that hasn't been weeded...I have a long ways to go...


Need I say more? YUM!


The first week of March brought a windstorm with hurricane force winds and we were without power for about 18 hours. Elise didn't let that stop her! Her reading lights made it possible to keep practicing piano! I taught my students the saying "March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb" and this year it is true!






No comments: