Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Madagascar!!

Believe it or not, I'm blogging!!! I kinda of have to...I'm trying out another photo organizer, so I have to see if it's workable. Plus also, I hate being SO FAR BEHIND!

Right when I got home from Zambia, I got to watch Elise perform in Madagascar!! Summer Stock has been a tradition in our home for several years now and while this summer only Elise participated, it is still a special summertime activity. Becca chose to go to Camp Shiloh this year (to be blogged next...) and of course Bethany was with me in Zambia during all the rehearsals. It was a great show and I always am so proud of the community kids and they way they work together and make friendships.






Yes, she was a steak. It's Madagascar.





She was also a foosa. Again, remember, it is Madagascar.


And she was a zoo bystander!






We are so proud of you, Elise!! 


No comments: