Monday, October 20, 2008

My apologies...

I officially apologize to my dear friend, Dee. We went scrapbooking this past weekend, which was totally awesome, but late at night (or rather, early in the morning) we were discussing people in Hollywood for some reason. I can't for the life of me remember how we even got on the topic!
But anyway,
for some reason I had it in my head that Ted Danson was a republican. And I was pretty sure I was right!
And Dee was pretty sure that Ted Danson had been married to Whoopi Goldberg.
Turns out we were both wrong...but I was MORE wrong. Ted Danson is not a republican. He supported Clinton...both of them, I think. Ted Danson was not married to Whoopi, but they were "romantically involved".
Anyway, now I have to apologize publically because Dee wrote a blog about all the things she learned at her scrapbooking weekend and she wrote that she learned that Ted Danson is a republican. All because of me.
Read Dee's post here and be sure to know that everything else on her blog is the truth.
At least, I think so. But I'm still pretty tired.

No comments: