Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

It is the morning of Christmas Eve and Ed & I are about to head back to Lynden for the day. The girls spent the night at my parents, which they have been doing every night for about 5 nights now. We "keep going home", as Elise says. We did stay two nights at my parents when the wintry weather prevented us from wanting to drive home.

And now this morning it's a winter wonderland out there again. Probably 3 inches of snow fell during the night and it's so beautiful. It is a beautiful snow fall. I just hope we can get to Lynden OK this morning. I packed enough stuff for everyone for 3 days...just in case! I have friends flying out to the midwest and to CA before the weekend and I will be praying for you and your travels! It's been a crazy holiday travel experience for many people already. I pray you get where you are going. My brothers and their families don't fly out until Sunday and by Saturday it's supposed to be raining again, so we're hopeful they'll make it home OK.

Anyway, I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! May you enjoy these days and truly believe "Emmanuel" (God with us) came for you.

No comments: