Friday, January 23, 2009

New Camera and Photos of the Day

 IMG_0006

That is the first photo I took with my new camera! Photo of the day for January 21, 2009!We were waiting at school for Sarah & Bethany and I just started snapping pictures in full auto mode of Becca. So, no fancy stuff yet or anything and already I love it! I love the crispness of the auto-focus (that's 7 focus points and 10 MP for ya!) and I love the blurred background, which is thanks to the wonderful depth of field that these SLR cameras give. I couldn't be more thrilled! Oh, and all these pictures are completely unedited - I have done nothing to them at all.

Here, Becca starts to play for the camera:

IMG_0009

And here's Elise!

IMG_0033

And Bethany:

IMG_0038

And Sarah at dinner:

IMG_0048

And photos of the day for Thursday, January 22:

IMG_0093 That is the outside of the building where Bethany has Children's Musical Theater. (I was messing around with my camera while waiting to pick her up.) She loves CMT!

IMG_0085 And Becca showing off again, while I try out different viewpoints and angles.

Today, Friday, January 23, I served hot lunch in Bethany's classroom. Becca got to sit at the desks and have lunch with Bethany, which she loved!

IMG_0126 I love how Becca is in focus and Bethany is slightly blurred, with a bit of a big sister look on her face. Becca's loving it, Bethany's not so sure, but she's being nice anyway. :) Sister-time is so awesome!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can totally see the difference with image quality! They look great! I love the look of blurred backgrounds, makes them look more professional :) Looking forward to seeing lots more!