Thursday, January 15, 2009

Two too cute girlies

This week has been pretty normal, overall. Which is nice. We haven't had a routine in place for over a month.

Of course, since the girls have off from school tomorrow (teacher work day) and Monday (MLK Jr. Day), we still haven't had a full week of school. In fact, by the time they have a full week of school the last week of January, it will have been SIX weeks since their last full week of school way back in early December - Dec. 8-12, in fact. Believe it or not, we only missed 3 full days of school (not counting early releases and late starts) and since we have 3 "snow days" built in, we don't have to make-up any days later on. Now, as long as we don't get a January or February or March snow storm....

Here's my "photos of the day" for the last few days:

DSC09545 This is Elise being cute on Tuesday.

DSC09547 This is Becca being cute on Wednesday.

IMG_4163 This is Becca & Elise being cute together today! They traced each other's hands on the Magna Doodle - one right on top of the other. Elise told me "These are our hands and they are clapping!" and then she dropped the Magna Doodle -CRASH- on the floor, said "like this", and demonstrated clapping for me. It was too cute. I love my two too cute girlies.

Oh, and I really did take all those pictures on different days. They just own a lot of purple clothes. They're girls.

I know, I know - pictures of Sarah & Bethany are few & far between. They're in school, folks! But now that we have a four-day weekend, I'm sure pictures of them will be forthcoming. Check back soon!

No comments: