Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day to me!

And Happy Valentine's Day, Happy Mother's Day, Happy Flag Day, Happy Anniversary, Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas and so on for the next few years...

Because this is what is on its way to my house!


Eek! Don't I have the best husband ever? This is the Canon Rebel XS and he just bought it for me online for a great deal. I just have to stick to the budget we've agreed upon for the rest of my life. I can do that. I can't wait to get my hands on this thing and learn about it. I have a lot of learning to do.



Which is why this

is also on its way to my house from our local Everson library!
Picture of today will be up...tomorrow... :)

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Ooooh...I'm SO jealous! Can't wait to see the awesome pics you take with your new camera! Very exciting!

Bryan said...

Yeah, Julie, there had better be some mighty impressive pictures coming our way! Have a great time with that new camera--it's a *very* fun hobby.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new camera! You have approximately four and a half months to get it mastered...I have a sweet little girl that will need her one-year-old pictures taken then! I would be jealous of you but I just recently got a very nice kitchen clock!

Anonymous said...

and don't forget...
Happy Inauguration Day!
:;

Melissa said...

Yay! What fun you will have! Look forward to sharing tips and ideas :)