Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Playing catch-up on my blog

Contrary to popular opinion, I HAVE NOT neglected to take a picture every day...yet...

I just haven't been posting them for the last few days. I figure that could get a little boring. Every day. One picture. Nothing exciting. So, instead - you get 3 pictures from the 3 days. Still nothing exciting. Oh well.

DSC09527

This is Saturday's picture. Becca is all ready to go to a friend's birthday party. It was a tea party and all the girls were supposed to get dressed up, and*that*, my friends, is just exactly Becca's cup of tea. Ahem. ;)

DSC09541

This is Sunday's picture. We were having family game night and we were voting about which game to play. This is Elise's vote: play drums with the "pick-up stix." She's a free-thinker, that one. She marches to the beat of her own drum. Ahem again. :)  (Just FYI: We played Sorry. I won.)

DSC09544

This is Monday's picture. These are all my GEMS! I just love them all - they're such gems. Oh dear. Time to stop before I really get creative in my writing.

Have a good Tuesday!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Cute pictures of the girls, as always! How long have you been doing GEMS? It's neat you have that ministry in young girls lives!