Friday, February 27, 2009

A week of wonder

Monday:b&eedited   

B&Eholgaish

Elise & Becca are *wonder*ful friends!

Tuesday:

 windmillinletterbox

My whirring windmill...put the camera on the tripod, set the shutter speed to really slow, and got a fun shot of my awesome windmill spinning in the wind!

rainbow promises

Later on Tuesday, after the wind, we had some amazing sun and dark rain clouds, which produced this lovely rainbow. Wonderful reminder of a wonderful promise.

Wednesday:

windmill in snow picture

In the afternoon it began to snow! I couldn't believe it actually started to snow hard and stick to the ground! By late afternoon we had a few inches and it was still coming down. I had to drive in it because the girls had lessons and it was pretty nasty by the time darkness fell. I went to bed pretty convinced we would have a disruption to our normal Thursday routine due to the snow and I was right! No school! Will wonders never cease? ;)

The girls got to play outside with the neighbors quite a lot! Sarah and her friend like to build snow forts in the crawlspace access.

IMG_0925

For my photography-minded friends who read my blog: I used www.picnik.com to edit some of those pictures. It was pretty fun! It's a free online tool one of my fellow blogging photographer friends told me about, so I just had to try it out!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oooh, I love the rainbow picture and the windmill! Cute pictures of the girls too! Glad the snow is gone now :)