Monday, March 23, 2009

Our weekend

It's Monday morning and there's lots to do today, but I wanted to quick post about our weekend before I get caught up in what is to come this week.
On Friday evening we had the pleasure of attending the high school musical and it was so wonderful! They did one of my favorite musicals ("Fiddler on the Roof") and I LOVED it! The girls all LOVED it! Even Becca stayed awake through the entire thing and loved it. Elise had a sitter and actually enjoyed that, even though she was pretty apprehensive since all her sisters were going to be leaving the house.
On Saturday I was able to go scrapbook with my friend Beth all day and we had loads of fun! I did 13 pages between 8:30 and 5:30 and we stopped for lunch for quite a while, even! I also did some Photoshop digital scrapbook experimenting, but so far...I'm not good enough at all of that to do anything with it. Spending a day with a friend now & then is very good for the soul.
Sunday brought another nice day - the sun was out and it was a bit warmish, though the wind was cool. We figured we better take advantage of the weather, though, so after lunch at my parents we changed clothes and headed out for a family bike ride. We rode to the White's to say hello and see the rats and then also went to the library for a few minutes before riding home again. Elise & Becca both ride in the bike trailer, but Becca is really too big for it. The thing is, she's not strong enough on her bike to actually ride her bike with the family. I'm hoping that after she has more practice this spring that maybe she'll be able to do that and won't have to ride in the trailer anymore.
Anyway, this is a busy week for us here, but hopefully I'll get around to posting the photos of the day for the past few days soon. But more than likely it'll all of a sudden be Saturday again and there will be a whole slew of pics for you to see by then!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Glad to hear you had a fun filled weekend. Thanks for stopping by, hopefully Todd will be home next time for Ed to have someone to chat with :) Have a great day!