Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Random Life Stuff

1. Spring has us bringing out the Easter decorations, even though, so far, we haven't had any spring-like weather. Well, that's not true. It has been raining. And it usually rains here in the spring. The part that has been so non-spring-like has been the cold. It's been so cold. But, I don't care. I put out my egg wreath anyway! Besides, Ed told me the Christmas wreath was looking "tired." Whatever.

IMG_1861

2. Bethany. She can make silliness out of anything. Though I must admit it didn't take much to make silliness with this giant stuff frog that belongs to some friends.

IMG_1782

3. If this isn't incredible talent...

IMG_1789

IMG_1802 

4. The family that exercises together, stays together.

IMG_1845

5. Cute farmer girl, all dressed up for Farm Day at StoryHour:

IMG_1880

6. The amazing Bible Study I am working through with my Coffee Break group:

IMG_1857 If you ever have the chance to complete this study, take it. It's awesome and meaningful.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I really like your egg wreath :)

Bryan said...

I love the exercise picture. What a cutie! (I'm not talking about Ed, by the way.)