1. Spring has us bringing out the Easter decorations, even though, so far, we haven't had any spring-like weather. Well, that's not true. It has been raining. And it usually rains here in the spring. The part that has been so non-spring-like has been the cold. It's been so cold. But, I don't care. I put out my egg wreath anyway! Besides, Ed told me the Christmas wreath was looking "tired." Whatever.
2. Bethany. She can make silliness out of anything. Though I must admit it didn't take much to make silliness with this giant stuff frog that belongs to some friends.
3. If this isn't incredible talent...
4. The family that exercises together, stays together.
5. Cute farmer girl, all dressed up for Farm Day at StoryHour:
6. The amazing Bible Study I am working through with my Coffee Break group:
If you ever have the chance to complete this study, take it. It's awesome and meaningful.