Thursday, May 7, 2009

It’s raining, it’s pouring

It’s been raining pretty much non-stop for a few days. The farmers say we need the rain. So I’m not complaining.

But yesterday I forgot to take a photo of the day. It was dark and it was raining.

So.

IMG_3443

This was taken from my front porch, looking out diagonally across the neighborhood. See. It’s dark. It’s raining.

But yesterday I walked into Costco and saw red, yellow, orange, and magenta gerbera daisies. they made me smile. I bought 3 flats. I’m thinking the daisies will make good teacher gifts. Or maybe they’ll just look good in my pots on the patio. :) But first it’ll have to stop raining so I can go out there to plant them!

Oh, and I’m taking a poll. I need to know if the pictures I post are too dark on your screen. They’re not too dark on mine, but my DH says they’re too dark on his. So…without regard to the above dark & raining picture, would you say in general my pictures are:

too dark

just right

too light

You can vote at the top right of my blog. Just check the one you think and then hit the vote button! Thanks for voting!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I think your pictures always look really nice and the lighting is good quality. Hope the sun comes out soon for you. It's warm and beautiful here.

Melissa said...

ugg, the rain...I know it's needed but it needs to stop now :) Cool picture of it though!

I would vote but I have mixed answers. Sometimes the photos are dark, but sometimes they are just right. I would never say they are too light. I love seeing them, so it doesn't really bother me how they look :)

Ed said...

Do I get a vote? :-)