Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A day with Katiebug

Yesterday, while my friend was working on her surprise for her husband (more on that in a future post), I took care of her kids. In the morning, I first just had Katie, whom I call Katiebug. I wonder how old she’ll be when she finally asks me to stop doing that.

Or maybe her mom will ask me first.

Anyway, Elise & I had lots of fun with Katiebug. She crawled into the tub of baby toys…

IMG_3423

Which at first was OK with her,

but then…

 

IMG_3424 

…not so much

IMG_3426

…and then she got really mad ‘cuz I kept taking pictures instead of helping her out.

So I got her out.

Then she crawled over to my sliding glass door and slimed it up good. I forgive her, though, because she is just so cute! She was watching my windmill spin in the wild wind.

IMG_3427 IMG_3428

Then Elise had to get in on the picture-taking-action:

IMG_3432

She knows that it’s cute to kiss a baby on the head.

Later we went to pick up Becca and her beau Sam from preschool. We had lunch…Katiebug took a nap…Becca, Sam, & Elise played outside…then the rain came, so they came inside to watch a movie.

I promise I did not pose them in this position.

I took a picture because I noticed what they were doing.

And then I had to snicker just a bit.

 

IMG_3437

Is it just me, or does Becca look slightly jealous of Elise’s position?

And is it just me, or does Elise look like she knows it?

4 comments:

dee said...

LOVE the pictures - especially the last one. Sam, Katiebug and I are so blessed to have you as a friend!

Rachael said...

That's funny! At first I thought Elise was acting as their baby and they were a little family. Then after your explanation I see what you mean. Becca face is classic :) Oh and Katiebug is adorable.

Mother Superior said...

None of your pictures even came through on my compuer - must be that my compuer is old or something so I missed all of Katie and Sam. Poor me!!

alice

Ed / Julie said...

Alice - are you reading my blogs on your e-mail because you subscribe or are you reading them online? If you're reading them on your e-mail, you might have to click "load images" near the task bar at the top of the e-mail. If it's online, I don't know why that would be. Sory!